Gambling can be addictive. Play responsibly
Making the most of a safe and comfortable gaming experience
At Zenspin we are committed to providing a safe and transparent online gaming environment. Playing should be a fun, enjoyable and positive experience.
Our staff is committed towards assisting and protecting those who should not be gambling, or who wish to control their gambling habits. Our employees are trained to recognise unhealthy gaming patterns and behaviour, and they also educate and provide current information on organisations that can provide more hands-on assistance if needed. We at Zenspin offer state of the art technical solutions available for you to control your gambling habits.
We monitor our players and their playing habits closely to detect any possible issues that might arise. Our players have access to recent account history through their gaming account or can request full history at any time from Customer Service.
Setting limits is an effective way of managing time and money spent on gaming. This is something we strongly recommend and encourage everyone to do. Please set reasonable and sensible limits in accordance with your own needs and finances.
- Play session limit
Allows you to set an alert to manage the amount of time you spend playing on site.
- Deposit limits
Allows you to set deposit limits to manage your spending within a specific timeframe. Research has shown that when players make a decision on how much money they have available before they start playing, gambling problems are greatly reduced.
- Loss limits
Allows you to set the maximum amount of money you potentially can lose within a specified timeframe.
- Wager limits
Allows you to set the maximum amount of money you can place bets for within a specified timeframe.
- Time out
If you wish to take a short break from all gaming activity, you may do so by taking a 'Time Out' for a period through our website or by contacting the Customer Support team by email or live chat.
If you feel that gambling is no longer a form of entertainment for you or that you may be at risk of developing a gambling problem, please consider using our Self-Exclusion tool which will prevent you from gambling with Zenspin for a specific period of time, or indefinitely.
If you would like to self-exclude or set limits to control your gambling, please visit the following link:
Please contact our 24/7 Customer Support team for further information.
Managing your play
The staff at Zenspin are trained to help you play within your limits and to help you play responsibly. Always remember the following:
- You make money on jobs, not gaming. When gambling, you will sometimes win, and you will sometimes lose. That is the nature of all games.
- Only gamble with money you can afford to lose. See any winnings as a pleasant bonus, not something you can expect.
- Set up limits, and stick to them! Don’t start increasing your bets to make up for previous losses, it will not work. When you have reached the limits you have set, stop, leave the game and take a break from playing.
- Always be aware of how much money you have spent.
- Have regular breaks when you gamble. If you have longer and longer stretches of gambling, you run the risk of losing your judgement.
- Don’t gamble when you are upset or depressed. It will not make you feel better.
Do you feel like you play too much?
Here you can easily keep track on you gaming habits by confronting yourself with different statements. By answering these questions and statements to yourself in an honest way, you can assess if your gambling is sound and healthy.
If you feel like you can relate to these statements there’s a large risk that you might develop/or already have developed a problem when it comes to controlling your playing. The following are also some measures that you should take in case you are one of our players who experiences these problems.
General questions regarding your gaming
- Do you think about playing every day?
- Can you become irritated and restless if you do not play?
- Do you lie to your friends and family about how much you play and of the results?
- Do you often feel depressed or experience insomnia?
- Do you think you have the power of outwitting chance, that you have come up with a way of fooling the game and that your losses are solely due to “bad luck”?
Gaming in relation to your income
- You prioritise putting money on gaming instead of other living expenses.
- Do you spend money that you actually do not have on gaming, needing to take loans from friends/family to play more?
- You often break your personal gaming budget which you have created.
Your playing in relation to your current life situation
- You play whilst you are with your partner or children.
- You postpone or cancel things because of your gambling.
- You experience gambling as a moment of relaxation.
- You play to run away from difficulties and/or other responsibilities.
Measures to be taken
Even if some of the statements above match the way you play, it does not necessarily mean that you have a gambling problem. We would like to warn you, however, that you seem to play in an unhealthy way and might be in danger of losing control. Through being absolutely honest with yourself and breaking your habits as well as researching about gambling addiction, you can avoid encountering problems in the future. You are always welcome to contact our Customer Service staff for any information or support related to problem gambling.
What we recommend for you to do right now
- Research about gambling problems and addiction in order to learn as much as possible about the subject. This can be very helpful in order to understand whether or not you have a problem with gambling. Should you feel that your gambling has gone beyond the point of control, we suggest that you read stories from others who have been in the same situation as you. Realise that you are not alone and there is always help available!
- Contact a close friend/relative. Explain your current situation to them and make sure to be completely honest about your gambling habits. Describe your feelings regarding this and get them to understand that it is a serious problem that you want to take control over. This can be tough, but receiving support and understanding from a relative or someone close to you tends to be a big help in overcoming your problem.
- Create a gambling budget. Calculate how much money you can afford to lose every month and how much money you need for other vital expenses. Decide on a limit to know how much you can play for each day/week/month. You can make sure to never go over your budget by using one of the available gaming limits on ZenSpin. By setting up an automated limit, you minimise the risk of getting stuck in a gambling addiction.
- Test yourself. Create a play timetable detailing how much time are you allowed to play every day/week/month. Be realistic and strict towards yourself, prioritise other things in life before gambling. What did you do before you started gambling as much as you do today? Try to think about things you can do instead of gambling. Spend time with friends/family, read a book, take a walk – there
are lots of other alternatives.
Preventing underage gambling
To play on our site, you must be 18 years or older.
ZenSpin performs player verification checks in order to prevent minors from playing on our site.
If you should be aware of an underaged person who is gambling on our site, please contact our Customer Service straight away.
Be a responsible parent and keep your eyes and ears open to be sure that no online gambling is taking place before the legal age of 18. Be aware: if your children start talking about online gaming accounts, deposits, withdrawals etc; start asking questions. If any gaming related activities are saved on your child’s computer/device, kindly remove them immediately, and talk openly with your child. A responsible and caring parent is the best start to preventing underage gambling.
Be sure to protect your computer at all times.
Keep your username, password and deposit details out of reach.
Don’t save passwords or use auto-fill on your computer.
Always log out from your ZenSpin account when you stop playing.
There are several programs that can be used to prohibit underage minors to use the computer for gambling, for example:
Help and support
Gambling addiction, also known as compulsive gambling or gambling disorder, is an impulse-controlled disorder. Compulsive gamblers cannot control the impulse to gamble, even when it is harmful to themselves or to their loved ones. Gamblers can have a problem without being totally out of control. Problem gambling is any gambling behavior that disrupts a personal life. Being preoccupied with gambling, spending more and more time and money on it, or gambling despite serious consequences, indicates a gambling problem.
If there is a risk of you having, or if you know of someone that has a problem with gambling, please contact us for further advice and support. Below, please also find some of the well-known organizations that can also aid:
One helpful step to prevent you from gambling is to install a software that will block any access to gambling websites. Do note that this may come at a cost. Kindly see below for a few examples:
Kindly note these are third party websites and software. Fastbet is not responsible or reliable for any use or cost connected to them.